Saturday, June 9, 2007

Guitar <3

I love guitar.
<3 You wouldn't understand.
It's an Artie Milano thing. x3

I got into guitar thanks to listening to the band System of a Down in mid 2006.
(It's funny because before then I thought SoaD was a crazy insane people band when my brother would watch the "Chop Suey!" music video. XD)

My friend Ryan had a guitar at his house. It was a really old Ibanez ICX


I sat down and tried to play music with it. I held it backwards and lied it on my lap. Cute.

I decide to take my cousin's old guitar and buy strings for it. This was hilarious. The most ghetto First Act guitar in the world. The guitar was never in tune either. The strings were too loose and EVERYTHING. I even thought I was good and made this music account.
Dat sum funny shit right dar.

Anyways, I eventually on ebay got a Squier Bullet and a really shitty 10 watt amp.



Meh.

As time went by, I got better and better I guess. On Christmas I got my baby. Oh baby.



(Looks like the older guitar of Ryans, this is the Ibanez Iceman IC400)

I never took guitar lessons, but I am A LOT better. I mastered rhythm guitar and working on lead. As of today I'm practicing soloing guitar. :]

All for just this guy.


:D







No comments: